Formica Corporation HardStop™ Decorative Protection Panels
Formica Corporation has introduced HardStop™ Decorative Protection Panels, a new line of high-performance wall panels featuring a fiberglass core for added durability, strength, and fire resistance.
HardStop™ panels provide a solution for areas that demand superior protection and ease of maintenance and installation. The panels are available in the full spectrum of Formica® Brand colors, allowing for color coordination with other Formica® Laminate products.
“Today’s commercial spaces need to be strong enough to stand up to the rigors of daily use, while also providing an inviting and beautiful décor,” said Renee Hytry Derrington, global design lead at Formica Corporation. “With HardStop™ panels, there is no trade-off between aesthetics and durability. It offers the highest level of fire protection and supreme durability, while allowing design professionals to create interiors that reflect the latest color and design trends.”
Easy to install, HardStop™ Panels are designed to be applied directly to a variety of substrates, including drywall, bringing additional strength and style to vertical applications and settings. Examples include:
- Healthcare: corridors, nurses’ stations, foyers, waiting rooms, patient rooms, labs and procedure rooms
- Education: dorm rooms, classrooms, cafeterias, corridors, gyms, daycare centers and restrooms
- Restaurants, supermarkets and retail: transaction counter fronts, drink stations and back-of-house prep areas
- Offices: break rooms and reception areas
- Airports/mass transit: wainscoting and jetways
- Others: elevators, recreation vehicles, ambulances and stairwells
HardStop™ Decorative Protection Panels may be installed using a selection of seam treatments. Formica Group offers a variety of anodized aluminum trims that come in five profiles for any application: inside corner, outside corner, division bar, end cap and corner guard. All trim profiles are available in five anodized colors including Clear Anodized, Champagne, Light Bronze, Dark Bronze and Black. Color-coordinated 100 percent silicone or acrylic caulk may also be used as seam treatments.
Call us today to get a quote for your next project.